Last Saturday, she slept in her room for the first time. We bought a mesh bumper pad for the crib and she has been sleeping like a champ upstairs. I'm sleeping in the guest room (across the hall) and keep the door open so I can hear her cry. Wade's been sleeping downstairs in our room and hopefully I'll feel comfortable in the coming weeks to sleep downstairs too.
Well, Avery's umbilical cord stump is STILL attached, so we're going to the doctor tomorrow for another application of silver nitrate on that stubborn thing. Dr. Whitaker put some on last week - it really dried it up - but he said that if it's still attached next week (and he thought it would be) to come back for a 2nd application. So, it's back to the doctor tomorrow morning! She's been gaining weight like crazy - last week, she was 10 lbs 7.5 oz! She's been gaining over an ounce a day since we've been back from the hospital. It's incredible. She's outgrown several of her outfits already...good bye my favorite fleece zip ups...I hope she's not going to be a tater, but she will be cute either way, haha!
I'll post more pictures soon...our internet connection has been super slow...hopefully it'll be fixed by the end of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.