Monday, February 23, 2009

The Last Day!

Today is our last day before Avery arrives! Finally!! Wade and I went to sleep early in order to ensure a good night's rest before our stay at the hospital tonight...but, Wade unfortunately got a call at 5:30 am that the burglar alarm at work was going off. Ugh. So, he got up, drove into work, took care of it, and then came back home around 6 am. Maybe he'll be so tired tonight that he'll sleep really well in the recliner at the hospital :)
I have my last appointment today at 10 am. I'll have another Non Stress Test and an ultrasound. Then, I get to enjoy an afternoon shopping with my mom, a good homecooked dinner, and then it's off to the hospital late tonight to begin this incredible journey!!!

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.