Happy late 4th of July! We spent the weekend with Wade's family in Gaffney, SC. We had a great time hanging out by the pool on Saturday and enjoying a great dinner with all the Po-Po's. No, not the police...Po-Po's is the nick-name for Wade's parent's good friends...but, the police were patrolling the town due to all the crazy events. In all, it was a wonderful weekend and Avery did really well!
Avery had a couple of "firsts" this weekend too: First time in a swimming pool, first time going to Wade's parent's church, and first taste of sweet potatoes. She really enjoyed everything and had a great time!
Family photo in the backyard
Avery and her new favorite toy: Fish!
Avery and Papa! Avery LOVED the sweet potatoes. She would grab the spoon or my hand each time I fed her. She ate about 3 tablespoons (much more than she's ever had of the rice cereal).
Avery was just so relaxed and quiet the whole time we were in the water...I thought she was going to fall asleep!
Here are some pictures I should have posted a while ago...
Family photo in our living room
A picture from a long time ago...Avery was 4 weeks old. This was her first bath at Wade's parents house. She's so tiny! (Her umbilical cord was still on too)
I just love this picture...she is so tiny (4 weeks here too)! It looks like we're having us a little chit chat while relaxing on the living room floor. I love Avery so much!
Yay for sweet potatoes! It's amazing to see how much our little girls have grown. Time is just flying by so fast. Glad you guys had a fun 4th!
ReplyDelete