After not going to the beach for 2 years, I've been to the beach twice in just 1 month! This has been the best month ever! I love the beach, especially in the morning. Drinking coffee on the porch at the beach is probably one of the most relaxing things I can think of...and there was a lot of porch sitting (and coffee drinking) last week at Folly Beach!
We went to Folly Beach, SC, with Wade's parents and grandma. We stayed in a big, beautiful, pink house right on the ocean and had a very nice and very relaxing time. The weather was great, food was great, house was great, sleeping was great...it was just awesome and I think we're planning on doing it again sometime next year!
Ok, I'll just jump right in with the pictures...
Avery and her Malie!
We love the beach!!!
Avery and Wade's new favorite game (it makes me nervous):
One...
Two...
Three!
Three!
Three!
Dancing with Papa
Playtime with Mawmaw
To the beach!
A little cool...
and a little sandy!
She tried to eat the sand multiple times. Gross.
Papa helping Avery bury her legs!
Nice and clean and modeling her new denim outfit!
She's getting so big!
Relaxing...
Playtime in a raft! She really liked playing with water that I was slowly pouring from a cup.
After I went running, I decided to just get in the water and cool off. It was so fun!
Her first baseball hat!
Family photo
The 3 of us!
Learning to be awesome
Mornings on the porch! My favorite time of day. She looks naked, but she has a diaper on. Promise:)
View from the porch

Just a few steps down to the beach.
It was a wonderful vacation!!!
I can't believe this was Avery just 7 months ago. Time really flies!
Hey Sara! Glad you are getting to enjoy the beach so much. I can almost feel the relaxation just looking at all your pics :). That is a great picture of all the family at the beach! She is getting big, unfortunately, they keep getting bigger and bigger. Ha ha. just kidding, it's fun, every stage, even the bigger they get. have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteI'm completely jealous of your beach time! So glad you got to relax. Avery is a doll and you're right time does fly. I can't believe how big they get so fast. Glad to see ya'll are doing well.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys had a wonderful time at the beach! Your family beach picture was great!!
ReplyDelete