Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Spoons

Me: "Avery, want to get the spoons?"

Avery: Smiles at me and races into the kitchen...

Avery's latest interest has been in the silverware drawer! Go figure. She loves to stand on her tip-toes, reach in, grab a spoon, and then proudly display it on the floor. I don't know why this is so much fun, but she just has a wonderful time playing with spoons!




She did manage to put one back in the drawer...thanks, Ave!

I've been amazed at how curly her hair is getting...I love it! I hope it stays this way.


Here are just 2 of my (latest) favorite pictures of her. She is sweet and sassy, for sure!



I love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. aahh!! I love that curly hair on that sweet and sassy girl! Hope we can get together soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the SAME silverware-- ha! Avery is too precious...her and Caleb would have a blast together!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.