17 months! Almost at a year and a half...wow...It's strange, but I kind of forget about her "month" birthdays until someone asks how old she is...I used to be so good at knowing exactly how old she was...so, I think I've been saying "she's a year and a half" for about 3 months now, ha! And, I'll probably keep saying that until her 2nd birthday :)
Here's a little bit about what she's been up to lately:
1. Watching PBS cartoons in the morning. She likes Curious George, Sid the Science Kid, and Super Why...and, as she watches them, she looks pretty much like this every day:
2. I'm trying to teach her to say "baby" when I point to my belly, but I think my belly button is way more interesting to her right now, ha!:)
3. Playing hide-and-seek in our room with the curtains...and she likes to grab big hand-fulls of the fake grass in that tree and sprinkle it on the floor. Even though that's not allowed, she has so much fun doing it that I hate telling her "No!"
4. The new upstairs gate! As you come to the top of the stairs, you now see this big honkin' gate in the middle of the hallway. It's awesome! It has a swinging door in the middle that you can just walk through and it allows for Avery to go from her bedroom to playroom whenever she wants. I've really liked it because now I don't have to worry about her making a break for the stairs once I open the bedroom, playroom, or bathroom door.
5. Likes pumpkin bread from Starbucks a lot! It's so funny how she just points and says "thisssshhh" to the bread after she has her first bite:)
6. Just last night, we changed her high chair seat into a booster seat (we just removed the upper back portion and the cushion). She'll be eating from a plate on the table in no time!
7. Wears a size 6 shoe and size 24 months/2T clothing. She is growing everyday it seems.
8. Loves to play outside on the screened porch in the mornings!
9. Has no idea that she is getting a baby brother in just about 2.5 months.
10. Is becoming more fun, loving, silly, smart, and wild each day. We love you, Ave!!:)
She is growing...Addie can still wear size 4 shoes and fits very nicely in 18m clothes. However, we did get her a 2t cheerleading outfit yesterday. Speaking for that, I noticed Avery sitting on her UT blanket in one of the pics!
ReplyDelete