Apparently, I've been cutting off the best part of the bread for the past 17 months! Avery surprised me today by asking for the crust of the bread and then proceeding to eat all of it. I was amazed, but, to be honest, I've never offered her the crust before...I just assumed that she, like most children, wouldn't like it. Well, I was wrong!:) She loves it!
Yum!!!
Today, Avery played with some crayons and she absolutely loved them. She's used them before at restaurants and at the library, but today I went out to Walmart and got her some of her own. She had a ball! As you can tell by her concentration, she was very serious about drawing...
When she was done, I picked up the crayons, but I could only find 7 of the 8. I thought one must have rolled under the oven or a table and I'd just find it later. Well, I found it a few minutes later right here:
We'll have to work on staying on the paper!
Here's the final result of her 1st crayon drawing (I'm so proud!):
After a long day today (Wade was gone from 6:45 am to 7:30 pm), I let her drink milk and watch Wheel of Fortune in the living room. She thoroughly enjoyed herself and I enjoyed a bit of relaxing too!
Today, I put these extra couch cushions on the floor because Avery hasn't master the skill of getting down from the couch yet. She just walks right off the edge. This morning she walked off the edge, landed on the ground with a big thud, bit her tongue, and it started bleeding. Yikes. Now, if she walks off the edge, she just lands on the pillows with a confused look on her face, ha!
My little baby girl turns 18 months next week...I can't believe it!! I'll post an update next week sometime. Also, I'm 32 weeks along and baby brother (still nameless) is doing really well. Looking forward to meeting him! Pictures of the new nursery are coming soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.