After setting a September 1st deadline to choose our son's name, we have finally named our little boy: Reese! We're still deciding if Reese should be the first name or the middle name...the other name is Joseph. ...Reese Joseph...Joseph Reese...hmmm...but, regardless of that, we'll call him Reese...and Reese's Cup (my all-time favorite Halloween candy), Reese's Pieces, The Reeser (just made that one up), etc. Just like his sister, he'll be a child of many nicknames!
Pictures of his nursery will be coming soon! The colors are orange, brown, and yellow. Just like the candy wrapper. Ha! Just kidding. They're blue, brown, and white. (I don't like Reese's Cups
that much.)
I'm so thankful we finally have a name. We went back and forth with a few names for months and it's great to finally have chosen one. Our other top names were Ryan, Owen, and Cohen. Maybe, just maybe, if there is a baby #3 and if it's a boy, he'll be one of those:)
Hopefully, I can get back into blogging...I've been pretty tired lately...so, instead of using Avery's nap time to update the blog, I've been napping too. I'm 34 weeks along and so far, so good! Everything has been going really well so far. My next appointment is on Thursday and then I'll be going once a week to see the doctor until Reese makes his debut!
Can't believe it's almost time for baby #2!!!
When I read the part about the room being Orange, yellow and Brown, I was thinking...hmmm...interesting. I can't wait to see how they did the nursery with THOSE colors...then you said just kidding and I laughed out loud! Too funny!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you picked a name! I love it! Don't feel bad for being tired. I have been sleeping when Anderson naps almost my entire pregnancy...thus the reason my house looks like a tornado passed thru! :) Not much longer!!!
Aaahh!! Can't believe it's almost time and we still haven't gotten our girls together yet! Love the name and I too LOVE Reese's all year long not just at Halloween :) Glad you are getting rest during naptime. We've finally graduated to one nap! Yippee. Hope to see you one of these days :)
ReplyDelete