Our Sunday school class from church had a Tacky Christmas Sweater party last weekend. After going to TJ Max and not finding anything really tacky, I decided to whip out the hot glue gun, ric rac, and random art supplies and make some sweaters myself.
Wade's was, by far, the tackiest thing ever made. To be fair, he designed it himself...there were pine cones on the shoulders, stockings (labeled "Rick" and "James") hung in the center of the shirt, and it said (in puff paint): "Stockings Hung From the Nipples with Hair".
Seriously. He made up that saying himself. Ha! It was ridiculous. I changed my sweater about half way through the party...holding Avery and having a gift box glued to your shirt is kind of uncomfortable...my sweater is pictured a few photos down...enjoy!
Family Picture
Our class
Sam and a huge calculator!
Lots of color!
Wade and Santa (aka: Anderson)
I loved his little outfit!
This was the best picture of my sweater. I think I was adjusting the Santa decoration. Ya know, just trying to look my best!
Moving forward...Avery will be 10 months old tomorrow!!! Her new favorite hang out is underneath the side table in our living room. She fits perfectly!

She now has enough hair to brush to the side...and we think she looks so pretty with a new 'do!
Here are a few outtakes from our Christmas picture...it was a little challenging to get Avery to look at the camera...
Only Wade would come up with a sweater like that!!! We had a tacky Christmas sweater party a couple years ago...brings back memories! I need to dig those up and post them on the blog! Love that Avery's new hiding place is under the table!!
ReplyDelete