Avery had her 9 month well check-up today (even though she's not exactly well...both ears are still infected, but I think the Augmentin antibiotic is doing the trick!). She had a heel prick to check her iron, a Hep B vaccine, and her 2nd and final H1N1 vaccine. I wish they had ear infection vaccines!
Her are her growth stats...
Weight: 21 lbs. 5 oz. - 90%
Height: 28" - 75%
Head: 19" - 95+%...of course. She is my daughter!
Yesterday, I tried to take a few Christmas pictures of Avery...but, she wasn't really in the holiday spirit. She was in the "crawl away from the camera as quickly as possible" spirit!
So, I didn't get the exact photo I wanted, but here are a few honorable mentions:
I love this one! It's like she's saying "Stay!" to her lamb :)
Yep, that's all she wanted to do:) I hope I can snap a Christmas card worthy picture soon!
Only 23 days to go!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.