Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Avery Lately

Avery is 13 months old! Since turning 1 last month, she is no longer called "a baby".
She's now "a toddler". My little girl is really growing up!

Sometimes, she'll just give me this sweet little smile and she'll look so old! I love her so much and she is so much fun right now.

Her personality is coming out more and more each day. She loves to play "Where's Avery?" with anyone who asks and singing "Happy Birthday" will almost always make her smile!

She is really good at pushing the kitchen table chairs around the kitchen and living room and she has started to unlock the dishwasher now too - I just know unlocking the front door is the next item on her to-do list!

I've been pretty busy, so I haven't been as diligent in posting picture updates of Avery...so, here are a bunch of photos to get you up to par on what Avery's been up to lately...

Her 12 month picture! So big!
I think this will be the last monthly picture I'll do for her. I'm going to start pictures every 6 months now. Wonder if she'll fit in these pajamas when she's 18 months?

I think I picked the best outfit to have Avery wear each month.
Even though this is what the tag says, I bet Avery weighs at least 24 lbs. now!

Avery playing with Inga, the doll I got from my grandmother on my 1st birthday!
Excuse the big "bruise" on Inga's belly:)

Having a fun day at the park!

Daddy and Avery

Waving to all the people! She loves this wagon - thanks, Frank!

Making sure the tires are rotating properly, I guess:)

Sort of using a spoon now

Playing with her new set of golf clubs!

She got a musical instrument set for her birthday and she's been having lots of fun with it. Thanks, Woodards!

Love those eyes

Showing me how she can unlock the dishwasher. Great.

Her hair is finally long enough for a small pony tail!

Enjoying snack time outside on the porch

One cool baby!

When you say "Make your fists", this is what she does! She's ready to fight!:)

Practicing opening and closing the cabinets

Drinks milk really well through a straw!

Future ballerina?

Pushing the chairs around the room

Determined to go outside!:)



2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I love her little outfits, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara, GREAT pictures!! Lots of them made me laugh :) I love her expressions, especially putting up her fists! Too cute. And I have to say she does have some super cute little spring outfits!! So glad you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.