In many ways, this felt like Avery's 1st Easter to me... 1st Easter basket, 1st Easter eggs, and 1st Easter at FBC!
Last year, we didn't do much at all. Wade went out to Babies R Us and got Avery her 1st Easter outfit. We took pictures of her in it, sitting in the chair in her nursery. As you could guess by the last picture here, that little photo shoot lasted about 15 seconds:)
Outside First Baptist Church
1st Easter basket!
Not too wild about the bunny ears
Ooooh! Orange eggs!
Sweet girl
Hugging her musical bunny that I just had to buy her. I got it from Publix and, when you press it's hand, it dances and sings "I Feel Good" - very fun!
Things with baby #2 are going along just fine too. I had my 1st and only taste (ha) of morning sickness on Easter morning (ugh), but that's been the only bad thing so far. Some days, I actually forget I'm pregnant...then, I walk by a mirror and I'm clearly reminded of what's coming in October!
I'm almost done with reading the Bible too - only 10 more days to go! I started Acts today!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.