Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sneak Peek

Introducing, baby boy Bonner!
Here's a sneak peek at who's coming in October:
He is measuring right on schedule with his due date! He weighs 14 ounces and is about the size of a large banana. I'm still in amazement that we will have a newborn to take care of in just a few more months! I think Avery is too...and she's preparing us for the many nights of interrupted sleep by crying out around 3 am pretty regularly.
She is asleep, but she just makes these crying/whimpering noises every night and, of course, it wakes me up. I think she must be dreaming. Thankfully, it ends pretty quickly and she drifts back to quiet sleep for the rest of the night!




2 comments:

  1. That's so weird--Maddie is doing the same thing with crying/whimpering in her sleep. It's pretty regular too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for little boys!!! sooo excited for ya'll! and don't worry about Avery....I decided I just can't worry about what will happen when the new baby comes. People do it (have a second kid I mean...) like...ALL.THE.TIME, so it has to just work itself out, right??? Thats what I'm going for! ha! if not, it will be a WILD ride! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.