Saturday, January 22, 2011

3 Months

(It seriously feels like I posted Reese's 2 month pictures just a few days ago...time is going by way too quickly!)

Happy 3 month birthday, Reese!  
You are the most smiley, happy, and CUTE baby boy I've ever laid eyes on...
We love you so much!



Here is Reese at 1 month:

Here is Avery at 3 months (can you tell they're related?!):


Well, Reese is continuing to be a great baby and I just love his smile! He has been sleeping really well at night (from about 10 pm to 6-7 am). He naps really well too. One of the best things about this little boy is that I'm actually able to lay him down in his crib while he is awake and then he will fall asleep on his own! It's such a blessing!!! He gets sleepy about 1.5 hours after he eats, so if I just swaddle him loosely, turn on his white noise maker, and lay him down, he will fall asleep. He may talk or fuss for a few minutes, but that's it. He falls asleep so well. Amazing. I'm not sure if Avery ever did that as an infant. It's such a treat!

It's been hard for me to find time to write updates or to check other blogs, but I'm working on it! I find that in my free time, I am busy doing housework, cleaning something, or just collapsing on the bed and not thinking:)  I will get back into the swing of updating more often. I will!:)

And, because I want to end this post on a high note, here's my little 23 month old giving me her best "cheese!":

 Big Squinty Smile!

2 comments:

  1. He looks so much like Avery! I agree with you about Alli and Avery also! We need to get these girls together soon to play. Think we might laugh alot! Hope it can happen soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how much he has changed from months 1 to 3!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.