We kept Reese in the stroller the whole time (and he slept the whole time too - yay!). I kept Avery in the stroller as long as I could...and I think she enjoyed being pushed around the petting zoo and flamingo area while she ate her snack (and while her hands were clean!)...
But, I finally gave in and let her out of the stroller...
...and she loved running around the Amphibian and Reptile House!
She really liked the big fish tanks and lizards
Crazy smile!
Taking a water break before we went around to the giraffes and monkeys...
I wasn't sure how she was going to react to the monkeys, but she really liked them and just stared at them as they howled at each other and leaped around their little rock area. Crazy!
Here are some more recent pictures:
Sitting in my old rocking chair at my parent's house...
Eating supper and still wearing my dad's old Florida Gators hat!
Family picture by Elaine Floyd Photography...I love Reese's expression!
All the babies born since September in my Sunday school class. Very fun!


Florida gators??? Sara...USC is bad enough!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Avery liked the zoo. Lilly loves going to the zoo. The flamingos, penguins, and aquarium are her favorite. Maybe we can meet there sometime.
ReplyDeleteLove the family picture--she did a great job! And man has your Sunday school class been busy! : )
ReplyDelete