Happy 6 months, Joseph Reese!!!
He's getting so big! His 6 month well check is April 26th, so we'll get his stats at that time. I bet he's close to 20 pounds...which means that we'll be in the market for a new car seat soon!
The past month as brought a few firsts for Reese...
-- 1st ear infection. His only symptom was a junky cough that lasted about 5-6 days. After a 10 day antibiotic, it was all cleared up! He slept so well while he had an ear infection too (like, at least 12 hours each night. It was unreal/awesome/a miracle! I think Avery has slept 12 hours only 4 or 5 times her whole life!)
--First foods! He's eating solids 3 times a day now...cereal & fruit for breakfast, a vegetable for lunch, and cereal & fruit for dinner. So far, Reese has had rice cereal (mixed with water), bananas, pears, squash, and sweet potatoes. I'll be introducing green vegetables this month. Wish me luck:)
--First time in the jumper (see pictures below). He LOVES it!!!
Overall, Reese is a wonderful baby. He's very easy going and he easily smiles at everyone. He loves it when you talk to him and he'll "talk" back to you too (especially if you talk to him while he's in his jumper or swing). No real words yet, just babbling and squeals. I just love having a baby boy!
Not sure how long babies should stay in their jumpers, but Reese could easily stay in this thing for an hour. I think 45 minutes has been the limit so far! He loves it. He is all smiles, laughs, and just has a great time!
(Wish this was in focus! He's just too bouncy, even for "sport mode".)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.