Wednesday, March 25, 2009

1 month old

Yesterday was Avery's 1 month birthday! To celebrate, we went to the doctor to get her weight checked (I'm such a great party planner). Good news: she gained 1 pound and 1 ounce again! Now, she weighs 9 lbs. 2 oz. I'm not sure if she is any taller, but I think she is out growing her nice fleece zip up onesies that Wade and I love to put her in.
Her schedule is going just fine. She has been sleeping through her 1st morning "wake times", so we usually get the day started around 9:30 or 10 am. She is a good night sleeper and I've now started to let her sleep as long as she wants to after her 1 am feeding. Last night, she went 3 hours and 20 minutes...which is better than just 3! Even though she is good at night, she's been getting pretty cranky around 7-8 pm. I'm nervous about this because our Sunday school class is coming over next Thursday for a weekly men's Bible study...and it starts at 7 pm! hahaha. Let's hope for the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.