I'm doing the Babywise 3 hour schedule and, after the night we had last night, I'm determined to get the lil' booger on a good feed/wake/sleep schedule. Wade stayed up with her from 11 pm to 1:45 am...he was not a happy camper. And, neither was she. She slept great after 2 am and after 5 am (and so did mommy!), but we've gotta get this under control soon.
Here are some of the new rules for our sweet 3 week old little girl...
1. No more sleeping in the swing
2. Lots of wake time during the day (I've been letting her sleep all the time)
3. Crying will very likely increase as I put her in her bassinet to nap after wake time...I'm so nervous about this!!! I will have to just let her cry out her stress or whatever and trust the Lord that this is a good thing. Sleep is good.
Ok, that's all for now. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.