Avery had her 2 week appointment this morning and we couldn't be happier to say that she now weighs a whopping 8 lbs. 1 oz.!!!!! She gained 1 lb. and 1 oz. in 12 days. What a blessing!!!!
We're getting into the swing of things here at home. Getting better at diapering, eating, rocking, swaddling, not freaking out when she's crying (or when I'm crying!), napping at odd hours of the day and night, and feeling refreshed after 3 hours of sleeping.
Wade has been awesome giving Avery a bottle at night. As a result, I get in a "long nap" (3 solid, uninterrupted hours of bliss) and get recharged for the 1 am - 6 am stretch. I just love our happy baby girl!!!
By the way, zip-up onesies are awesome. Avery only has 2, but we wash them and she wears them every chance we get.
Yes Sara...Zip-up onesies are the BEST! Trace doesn't have many either, but I could definitely use about 20 more. haha
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you all are doing well. Please let me know if I can do anything. I can't wait to see her.