Wednesday, May 6, 2009

10 Week Update


Wow, time flies! Avery went for her first round of shots yesterday. She did 100 times better with the shots than with getting her umbilical cord stump removed (well, the crying didn't last as long). Now, we are free to go out in public without the fear of getting super sick - yay!!! 

I'm really looking forward to going back to church. This Sunday, Avery will be dedicated during the big Child Commitment Service. I can't wait! I've got to start picking out outfits for the 2 of us and praying that she doesn't go bananas during the presentation. I really hope everything goes smoothly, but with little babies, you never know!

Here are her stats from the doctor's visit:
Weight: 12 lbs. 2 oz.  (75 percentile)
Length: 23"  (75 percentile) 
Head: 16 3/8" (95 percentile.....HA! She is MY daughter!)

Now that things are going more smoothly at home, I've started running and working out again. I wasn't sure how well I'd do with running, since the last time I ran was in August, but it went much better than I thought it would. On Saturday, I ran for 30 minutes and on Monday, I ran for 30 minutes. Next week, I'll bump up my time to 38 or 40 minutes and see how it goes. I'm really excited to be getting back in shape and hope I can figure out how to adjust my jogging stroller, so Avery will be able to come with me - I would love the company!



Look at that head! 
100 percentile, here we come...



On the bed, our favorite place to to change her outfits.



Playing in her jungle gym

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.