Friday, May 15, 2009

Almost 3 months...


Almost...I'm amazed how time flies. At first, the days seemed to drag on and on...and I was getting sleepier and sleepier...
Now, the days just seem to whiz by, leaving me shocked at how BIG and FUN Avery is!
(She'll be 3 months old on Tuesday. Woah.)

Avery on Mother's Day. She's not looking very happy in this picture, but she was a happy girl during the Child Commitment Service at FBC - whoo hoo!! You can see the whole thing online at www.firstbaptistcolumbia.com. Go to Get Connected...Worshipcast...Archives...select May 10. The dress was a gift from Wade's mom and is a 6 month old dress. It is a little long, but it fits in the neck and shoulders, so she wore it and I think she looked great!

Crazy Smiley Face!

I love this onesie! Thanks Florence!:)

Chewing her fist...one of her favorite pastimes. 

(I just realized that most of her pictures are of her in her bouncy seat...I promise she doesn't spend all day in it! She hangs out on her playmat and in her swing too.)

My mom and Avery!


I'm going to try to figure out how to post a video of Avery on her playmat...she was talking up a storm the other day and I caught all the action on the camera...just got to download it, post it, and watch it, somehow:)

1 comment:

  1. Alli sucks on her fist now too! The drool just starts pouring out. Avery is such a cutie and I love the dedication dress. Very classy! Glad to hear that things are going well. Do things really get better at 3 months like people say? :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.