Wednesday, May 20, 2009

She laughs!


I heard Avery laugh for the first time last night! It was so wonderful!!! I was tickling her under her arms and, all of a sudden, she let out a little "huhh huhh huhh" and had a cute smile on her face - I was so thrilled!! So, I did the tickle thing again and she laughed again! Wade was sitting there with us on the couch and confirmed that sweet little noise was definitely laughter. Sigh. I can't wait for her to do it again!

Yesterday, she turned 3 months old. Here is a picture of her in her jammies at 1 month...and now at 3 months:

1 month
3 months!!

I think you can tell the biggest difference in her face and legs. I wish I took a picture of her in this outfit at 2 months...from now on, this is going to be her monthly picture outfit! My friend Sonya gave me a little photo album to keep monthly pictures in and I've started putting it together now. I also keep a scrapbook calender and try to write something in it for every day. I really have enjoyed keeping that up. My mom did one for me, so it's fun to look at what I was doing at 12 weeks and see if Avery is doing the same stuff. 

I tried putting Avery in her little Bumbo seat yesterday...she did ok. She rolled her head around for a while and then just leaned down really far...almost nose to the plastic part between her legs! She's not quite ready to use it yet, but she did look cute trying!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.