We have been having a lot of fun and really enjoying the summer so far. She smiles easily, loves for you to talk to her, and she babbles a lot. She's much more alert during the day too. Avery has been sleeping super well (from 11 pm to 7 am, on average) and she's been doing pretty well when we take her places (she is usually asleep by the time we get to wherever we're going, or she falls asleep soon after we get there ).


She's eating 6 times a day, every 3 hours, and Wade is still giving her a bottle of milk as her last feeding. She falls asleep after the bottle, Wade puts her in her crib, and then she's out for the night.
I'm finally sleeping downstairs with Wade now and Avery is all by herself upstairs. We've been using a sound monitor and it's been working really well. Wade keeps it on his side of the bed and I sleep with ear plugs because the sound of the static (and sometimes snoring!) keeps me awake. Even though I am wearing ear plugs, I can still hear her cry...I think I could hear her cry anywhere, at any time!
I had my birthday in April and I'm 28 now. Sigh. My twenties have been so awesome! I have done so many fun things and have had so many incredible experiences in my 20s that it makes me kind of sad to see them coming to an end...but I'm definitely excited to see what my 30s will hold, especially as mom!
We were sitting outside of Starbucks on Saturday and she loved the feel of the wind on her face! And the smell of coffee beans roasting too:)
I replaces the toys on her bouncy seat with these rings and she's had fun looking at them, grabbing for them, and swatting them.
She loves to suck her fist!
My sweet smiley baby
You are so sweet. Thanks for your sweet message on our blog. I have to keep telling myself that I am doing all I can do to help her too. It's so hard to see her so uncomfortable though. Hoping for some answers sometime soon. I've loved reading your blog and hearing about your sweet Avery. It seems like things are going well. Maybe one day soon she and Alli can meet. :) Talk to you soon.
ReplyDelete