The Idea Room is the name of one of the "crafty" blogs that I follow and it's a great blog for creating your own home decorations! A few days ago, I was reading it and decided to try to make a round ball ornament wreath for my front door. I've never been really artsy, so this was kind of a big deal for me!
After reading the instructions multiple times, I decided this was something that I could probably do (it only requires 2 supplies - ornaments and a wire hanger).
And, well, I did it! It was so easy, quick, and it's a great "beginners" project too...
I still want to figure out how to tie a good-looking bow on top to cover up the wire hanger ends...any ideas??
That is so cute! Thanks for sharing it. I went to that blog and bookmarked it-it has some really cute things!
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed Sara! Looks like something I would see at Target ;) Good work
ReplyDeleteCan you tell me specifically where you found the directions to make this wreath. I love it and feel like I might be able to do it (emphasis on might!) but I can not find it on the idea room blog.
ReplyDeletemy email is susan.gilfillan@hotmail.com if that is easier!
Thank you! Thank you!