Monday, November 16, 2009

New Stuff!


Lately, there have been some fun, new things going on in our house! Here's the latest:

1. Playing with the doorstop. Avery loves to just make it rattle over and over and over again!

2. Wearing bows! Her hair is long enough to clip in some bows (just in time for Christmas pictures!).


3. Clapping! She does it randomly and I'm trying to get her to do it after I say "Clap!" and clap my hands. That's not working so far, but I guess I'll keep trying...


4. This isn't really new, but she just loves her fruit net thing! Yum, yum!


5. The big cheesy smile:) She likes to do this, randomly too, and it helps show off her bottom and TOP teeth!


6. Christmas decorations in our house! I got this cute "Merry Christmas" board from my friend, Shawna Riddle. She makes and sells them through her company, The Painted Picket. I love it and can't wait to deck the (rest of our) halls!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for hair bows! I can't believe how much she is changing. Alli loves to clap too. Wish they could hang out together and clap those little hands! It is unreal to think we are celebrating Christmas with babies this year! Hope the holidays start off fun for the Bonners! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.