I'm come across 2 new things lately (that have been really helpful), so I thought I'd share!
1. The Umbrella Stroller. Wow! Why haven't I purchased one before? My parents got this cool silver and turquoise Jeep stroller for Avery and it is so convenient. I used it today when I took Avery to the doctor. Instead of holding her the entire time (like I've done every other time before), I just plopped her in the stroller, wheeled her into the office, and she sat it in the whole time we waited for the doctor. It was awesome! She now weighs a little over 24 lbs., so this is definitely a welcomed new thing in my life!
2. Register Rewards at Walgreens! I was able to purchase everything you see below for just $20.50 (the diapers are usually $10.99 each and the razor blades $12.99).
So, I printed off 2 coupons for Huggies, a Walgreens store coupon, and I was able to buy all of this stuff at a great price...the diapers were only $5.64 each!...and I got $1.50 in Register Rewards (that piece of paper in front). Register Rewards (RR) are like money that you can use towards the purchase of just about anything in Walgreens. I love it!
I think I'm going to spend my RR on a Sunday paper this week (to get more coupons, yay!), as long as the snow that is falling right now doesn't cancel any travel plans!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.