The Idea Room is a blog that I follow and it's full of great craft ideas!
I decided to try 2 little ideas this month: Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears and Handprint Valentines (click on the names to go their pages). I really wanted to try the Heart Felt Wreath, but I chickened out, ha! I just don't think I have the patience...maybe next year:)
After looking in several grocery stores and drugstores and not finding any cinnamon bears, I settled for Kroger's Cinnamon Jelly Hearts. Turns out, I should have just used these to begin with because they are really good!
I simply dipped the bottoms of the hearts in some melted chocolate and let them cool on a sheet of cling wrap (I don't have any wax paper)...and they were great!
By the way, these are the only 2 that are left :)
On to project #2: Handprint Valentines!
I went to Michaels to buy some blank cards and paint. Michaels only had 4 colors of "fingerpaint"...so, I opted for the washable Crayola kids' paint instead...this way, I have red and pink.
But, I'm still keeping these cards! They're too sweet (to me) to throw away:)
Avery and her Da-da!
MMMMM! Those cinnamon hearts look delish! I had better not look for any...I do not need any more temptations. Great job and thanks for the link!
ReplyDelete