Avery is 4 months old! I am amazed.
Thinking back to the days after she was born and those long, LONG, long nights and days and nights...I am so amazed at how far we've all come!
Goodbye are iddy bitty diapers and swaddling blankets.
Goodbye are the tears, the emotional ups and downs, and the "Was I really ready for this?" thoughts.
Goodbye are the times I was too nervous to sit in the front seat of the car because I just needed to be right beside Avery at all times!
Goodbye are my nights sleeping on the couch while Avery slept beside me in the swing.
Goodbye are the times I would "go to bed" at 8 pm and wake up at 1 am to feed her.
Those days are now just a blip on the radar. While I was living them, I never felt like those days were going to end. I really thought that I was going to be a cranky zombie for the rest of my life. Seriously.
But, sure enough, she is now 4 months old, I'm a more confident and secure mom...and I am amazed! Thank you, God!!!!
So, hello 4 months. Nice to finally be here!
Here are some pictures from the past few weeks...
Helping out at the free car wash during FBC's Ministry Day
Sitting in the chair in her nursery
Smiling and Talking
She's getting better and better at lifting up her sweet head and shoulders!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.