Thursday, June 25, 2009

HOT as 123


My indoor/outdoor thermometer says it all:

It might be a little off, but I believe it. It's really hot. Hot, hot, hot...Avery and I don't like it one bit. To combat the heat, we've become mall walkers and neighborhood cruisers. We stroll around in the air conditioning at Columbiana Mall and take drives around Irmo and Lexington, blasting the ac in my car and listening to the radio. I sip lemonade and Avery sleeps. It's wonderful! It's just way too steamy to go walk around outside. 123 degrees. Feels about right!

Well, in keeping with picture-taking/jammie-wearing tradition, here is Avery's 4 month old picture:

Below is her 3 month old picture...the double chin was a little less noticeable a month ago!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Sara! I love reading your blog...you are good motivation for me to get back to blogging soon. I can't wait to meet Avery in person!!! And hang out with you too of course :) Braelyn is just about to figure out the crawling moves. Maybe she'll have it mastered when we get together. No rush from me though. I enjoyed the stationary days. see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet! It's crazy how much they change in one month. Hope you don't melt in the SC heat. Texas isn't any cooler that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.