Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Top Gun


Last weekend, a lady told Wade that he looked like Tom Cruise. 
Tom Cruise from Top Gun? I hope. 

Well, yesterday, a guy told me I that looked like Jennifer Aniston.
Did I just make that up? Yes.
Sigh. 

Wade gets the Tom Cruise comment every now and then...and I think it's usually when he wears sunglasses and has recently had a hair cut (see picture below).



I, on the other hand, can make a really weird face and people (mainly Wes and Rachel Church) say I look like the cartoon character "Beaker" (see picture below).

mimimimi  mi mimimi mi

With that being said, I wonder who Avery will look like? I hope it's a real person and not a Muppet. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Sara! I love looking at your blog. You are so funny! I hope to get back into a routine of updating more often.....life got so crazy and now I'm so behind on updating that I'm putting it off. But Aaron will be starting residency next Wed and then I will have more time on my own to do things like blog :) Looking forward to seeing you and meeting Avery in July!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.