Wednesday, August 12, 2009

5 month Pictures

1 month...

5 months!
9 pounds heavier and several inches longer...

Playing on her new exersaucer - she loves it! More pictures to come. Not all the toys are attached to it. Some required the use of a screwdriver...so, I waited until Wade got home and he could attach those:)

Hanging out on the couch

Grabbing and chewing on a magazine

These are some early morning photos of Avery on our back porch. If her eyes look a little puffy, it's about 15 minutes before nap time. Thanks for the sweet clothes, cousin Jean!





2 comments:

  1. Like the new blog! Avery is such a cutie and getting so big. It's hard to believe that 5 months has gone by already. Alli will reach 5 months next week! So crazy. As for the walks we take, they are super early because the TX heat whips us too! Can't wait for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara! 5 Months! WOW...she will be crawling out of that bouncy seat before you know it. I love the pics on the porch. She is so adorable. I wish we were neighbors and could let our girls play together :) It's been a slow process finding other moms here in Bristol to hang out with. Braelyn and I are getting a little lonely and needing some friends. Braelyn loved her exersaucer too. Those things are great!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.