
My mom pointed this out to me a few days ago...Avery has 3 little swirls on the back of her head! I love her hair...it's still pretty short, but it's definitely growing...and getting
swirlier all the time. The pink birthmark that she was born with is fading too...you can just barely see it under the middle swirl.
My mom was here last week and fed Avery as she gobbled down some bananas. She loves bananas and really likes them cold too. Today, she had squash for the 1st time and ate half of the container. At a little over 17 lbs., she really likes to eat!
Hello babywise friend! I know you did babywise in the beginning and I'm very interested to hear what your schedule looks like right now. We just started rice cereal this weekend and I bought the babywise 2 book yesterday. Just curious what you are doing these days! Love the little swirlies! :)
ReplyDeleteHey there! Thanks for sharing with me. Our schedule is very similar. She nurses every 4 hrs. She goes down around 9:30ish and wakes up about 8:00 or 8:30. After I nurse in the morning, I wait a little bit and then give her cereal. It's our 3rd day so we're still in training! Haha. Babywise says to nurse, do cereal, and nurse again but that doesn't sound pleasant to me so I'm not going to do that! Anyway, she is still napping about 4 times a day about 1-3 hours. I get so much done on her 3 hour days!! You're right it's so awesome that they nurse so much faster now! It takes Alli anywhere from 10-20 min and it's amazing how fast it goes. Daniel gives her a bottle at night still and randomly during the day when we need her to eat really fast! Babywise 2 is about transitions mostly from nursing to babyfood. I just bought it because I needed some sort of idea about how to do it all. It's so nice to be able to then adapt things to your life! This whole baby thing is quite an adventure. So fun to have people to go through it with. I will be in Columbia the end of August. Would love to meet little Avery!
ReplyDelete