Hey Sara! That is so cute! Did you order it or just buy it somewhere? I would like to order one for Braelyn since her name will not be found in stores most likely :) Let me know where you found it. Thanks!
Thanks, Nicole! I actually just found it at Babies R Us. They had lots of different names. John Hinde makes them and you can order them online. We need to talk soon! Haley is growing up too fast!!:)
Maddie has one too and I can't wait for her to use it!
ReplyDeleteHey Sara! That is so cute! Did you order it or just buy it somewhere? I would like to order one for Braelyn since her name will not be found in stores most likely :) Let me know where you found it. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable! Where did you find that?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Nicole! I actually just found it at Babies R Us. They had lots of different names. John Hinde makes them and you can order them online. We need to talk soon! Haley is growing up too fast!!:)
ReplyDelete